- Limited lifetime warranty
- It’s built to last you for decades
- Powder-coated metal finish for heavy-duty use
- Welded joints for maximum strength and stability
- 18 gauge steel which supports a tremendous amount of weight
- Residential furniture which will stand up to commercial/heavy-duty use
- Well-cushioned for long periods of sitting
- Features smooth, clean lines for an orderly look
- Over 20 multi-layered hand-applied finishes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Includes nylon glides on the bottom of the feet to protect your linoleum floors — add felts for wood or linoleum floors for extra protection
When you acquire a Wesley Allen piece, you are demonstrating your commitment to helping protect the environment. Their furniture is guaranteed to last, with durability and beauty that spans generations.
Wesley Allen uses environmentally friendly processes, from the first phase of the manufacturing process until the last. Always concerned about limiting its environmental footprint, Wesley Allen has completed and continues numerous initiatives to reduce its energy consumption.
Love this? Customize it to make it your own.
- Available in a variety of powder-coated metal finishes including aged iron, cappuccino, expresso, flint rock grey, ivory, java, mocha grey, opaque gold, opaque light blue, pebblestone, silver palladium, speckled oak, sun bronze, and more.
- Available in a variety of fabrics including off-white, brown, champagne gold, caramel, olive green, light gray, charcoal, lime green, red, taupe, and more.
- Available in a variety of performance fabrics including blue, gray, sand, tan, burgundy red, and black.
- Available in a variety of wipe-off-ready vinyl including white, dillon lipstick red, dillon steel light gray, dillon williamsburg blue, ford black, ford brown, and more.